- You must be the administrator of both TSheets and QuickBooks to perform this procedure.
- These instructions assume that you are integrating QBD with an existing TSheets account. If you do not yet have a TSheets account, see: How to Get TSheets on My Computer.
All on the same computer:
- Launch QuickBooks Desktop.
- Open the QuickBooks Desktop company file that you want to integrate with TSheets,and sign in as the main administrator and in single user mode.
- Sign into TSheets as an administrator.
Install the TSheets QuickBooks Integration Add-On and Sync with QBD.
- In TSheets, in the left menu, go to SET UP › Add-ons.
- In the list, find QuickBooks Desktop Integration, and click Install.
- In the Step 1: Select Options window, make your selections, and click Next.
- If a warning window displays, read the warning, and if you want to proceed, type delete, and click Continue.
- In the Step 2: Set Up Web Connector window, click the blue TSheets QuickBooks Web Connector Setup link, and run the downloaded .exe file. If you use QBD through Right Networks or if the .exe link above does not work, follow the instructions found here: How to Manually Integrate TSheets and QuickBooks Desktop Using the Web Connector.
- When prompted, sign into TSheets.
- When the Launch QuickBooks window displays, click Install Web Connector.
- In the Authorize New Web Service window, click OK.
- In the QuickBooks - Application Certificate window, select Yes, whenever this QuickBooks file is open › Continue.
- In the Access Confirmation window, click DONE.
- In the QuickBooks Web Connector window, check the box to the left of the TSheets application, and click Update Selected. The system performs a sync.
- Back in TSheets, in the Congratulations! window, follow the next steps listed there.
See also: About QuickBooks Preferences.