This integration allows you to:
- Access and approve up-to-the-second time card data
- Easily import timesheet data from TSheets into RUN Powered by ADP
- Employees and PTO codes are automatically imported into TSheets when you install the integration.
- To also import contractors, when you’re being guided through your company’s setup, select “Import 1099 contractors.”
How to Install the Integration
If you have TSheets and RUN:
- In TSheets, go to SET UP › Add-ons.
- In the list, locate RUN, and click GET. You will be taken to the TSheets Connector app. Note: You may be required to sign in to the ADP Marketplace.
- To get the app, click Try the Free Edition. You’ll be guided through the account and company setup steps.
If you have RUN, but not TSheets:
- Go to www.tsheets.com, and click Try it FREE now! You will be guided through account setup. After your account is established, you will be taken to TSheets Guide where you’ll enter more details about your company.
- After your company is set up, to link TSheets and RUN, go to SET UP › Add-ons.
- In the list, find ADP RUN, and click GET. You will be taken to the ADP Marketplace. Note: You may be required to sign in to the ADP Marketplace.
- To get the app, click Try the Free Edition. You’ll be guided through account and company setup.
How to Set Up the Integration
To add PTO accruals:
Although PTO codes are automatically exported from RUN to TSheets, you need to add the accrual balances into TSheets. But, don’t worry, it’s easy! See the How to Add or Adjust Employee Accrual Balances section of How to Set Up PTO Codes and Accruals.
To configure pay frequencies:
If you are using multiple payroll frequencies in RUN, you must configure the TSheets payroll schedule to match the one used by the majority of your employees because the submit time reminders only work correctly for employees using the payroll schedule that you have configured in TSheets.
To configure the pay frequency in TSheets, see How to Set Week Start Day and Payroll Periods.
To Set up Overtime in TSheets:
For OT hours to export correctly, the OT settings in RUN and TSheets must match. To set up OT in TSheets, see: How to Set Up Overtime Tracking.
After installing and setting up the integration, you can import from and export to RUN.