- Import Employees, PTO codes, and 1099 contractors from RUN to TSheets
- Export Hours from TSheets to RUN
- Edit or Delete Exported Timesheet Data
How to Import Employees, PTO codes, and 1099 contractors from RUN to TSheets
- Initial import: Employees and PTO codes will be automatically imported during your guided company account setup. You will also have the option to import 1099 contractors. After that, all adding, editing, and deleting must be performed in RUN, then exported to TSheets.
- When deleting an employee in RUN, in TSheets, that employee is archived, meaning that:
- TSheets saves the associated data.
- If you have admin or manager status in TSheets, you will still be able to see all of the archived employee's timesheets, and their data will still appear on reports, but you cannot adjust their timesheets after they are archived.
- If after archiving an employee, if you need to reactivate them (to edit a timesheet, if they're a seasonal worker, etc.), just contact TSheets Support.
- In TSheets, at the top right, click ADP RUN.
- From the drop-down, select Import.
How to Export Hours from TSheets to RUN
Note: Only approved hours will be exported. To learn more about approving timesheets, see: How to Approve, Unapprove, and Reject Employee Timesheets.
- In TSheets, go to REPORT › Approvals Report.
- Approve the timesheets to be exported to RUN.
- At the top right, click Export Approved to ADP.
- In RUN, on the Home page, select Time Sheet Import.
- If needed, select a pay frequency.
- Click one of the following:
- Combine Payroll and Import: Merges TSheets hours with any RUN hours
- Accept Import Only: Adds TSheets hours. If any hours already exist in RUN, the TSheets hours will overwrite them.
How to Make Changes to Exported Timesheet Data
- In RUN, on the Pay Data Approval page, click Delete This Pay Data File › OK.
- In TSheets, go to TRACK › Time Entries › Timesheets List.
- At the right of the timesheet, do one of the following:
- To edit the timesheet: Click the pencil icon (), make the changes, and click Save.
- To delete the timesheet: Click X › Delete.