How can we improve TSheets?

Print Payroll Report on Separate Pages

As of now the Payroll Report prints each employee as a separate page in FireFox but not in other browsers. It would be great if this happened in every browser.

18 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Victoria shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Completed  ·  AdminProduct Team (Admin, TSheets.com) responded  · 

Hello!
    A while back you told us it would be handy to separate each employee on a different page in the Payroll Report.

You can now view and print a PDF of Payroll Reports that does just that!

Go to TSheets > Payroll Report > Run Report and then select the “Open as PDF” option.

Learn more from our help article: “How to Use and Run the Payroll Report” at
    http://help.tsheets.com/knowledgebase/articles/824241.

Happy time-tracking,
    Jill, Product Owner at TSheets, where we love employees

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Leah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YAY! Thank you for adding this payroll printing feature. My life just got a little bit easier :)

• Dale commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We run Google Chrome in all our computing environments and switching browsers for web applications is a frustration that has required our payroll assistants to use three main browsers in different situations at different times. If the print on Separate Page function was to work we would be one step closer to only using one browser. It would also be amazing if the day totals at the top were included in the print report!

• Andrew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

TSheets Legacy Reports does this already, so I would also love to see this functionality on the new reports in all browsers (I use Chrome)

Feedback and Knowledge Base