How can we improve TSheets?

TSheets Messaging System

Use a messaging system inside of TSheets to send customizable emails and text messages to employees. Or have them appear as a notification when they log in from a computer or mobile app.

319 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Victoria shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

59 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a federal contractor we have many (most) employees who work full time at government sites. I rarely see them. I could really use this feature to help us comply with the many mandatory training requirements we have to perform each year.

• Billie Jo Mainerich commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

being able to send individual and group messages would be a huge benefit. We are actually looking at other software options because they offer it.

• Fatima Nobrega commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

we most certainly need the ability to either send additional information, be it either, by message or as an attachment for each job, much appreciated if it was available soon.

Confirmation or schedule acceptance messages would be hugely helpful for our business!

• tomb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A feature similar to FB messenger that allows you to message and view who is currently active, this would be a great feature as sometimes staff are off site and using Microsoft outlook is sometimes a bit too formal for a quick message.

Being able to have employees acknowledge that they have received scheduling assignments and updates would be huge. We are still having employees send a separate text to confirm. Being able to hold them accountable in the same app without having to match up texts with schedules would be a valuable option.

• Kelley Teschker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a fantastic option. It was one of the first features I looked for when we started using TSheets. Was disappointed when I realized it wasn't a feature!!!!

• SRS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You have 44 comments regarding this feature. The first one dated July of 2012. That is five years ago and you are still having requests for this feature. I would think that that was enough time to develop it. We used that feature frequently when we had the Time Clock Manager program and sorely miss it now that we are using TSheets.

• lavilleoffice commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to have this feature of employees getting messages when they log in. Would be helpful to leave messages for employees so they can start their day without waiting for instructions. Some employees come in earlier than others, so they would know where to start until the boss comes in. Bookkeeping could put in reminders that paperwork is needed etc.

• Jan H commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES! It would be an awesome update to TSheets to have a group messaging system that would notify employees of emergencies, important updates or even notify management if employees were unable to come in. This is the one feature that is missing from scheduling and is what is keeping me from subscribing to it.

• Alex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need this feature as soon as possible. I need to communicate with my employees and I wish I can send them a text through Tsheets and not have to text them one buy on.. I

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base