When using Time Slider to enter hours, after adding user names, you will see something like this:
If the names disappear, you will see something like this (Time Slider always displays your name by default.):
In this case, there is a good chance that your computer is missing a cookie. Cookies help websites remember information you have entered previously (such as names).
Here are some common causes of missing cookies and how to fix them:
- Your web browser settings may be blocking TSheets from adding a cookie. To fix this, make sure that TSheets is in the allowed sites list. For instructions, search your browser's help documents. If you use Google Chrome:
- At the top right, click the three dots > Settings > Click Advanced at the bottom.
- Click Content settings > Cookies > See all cookies and site data, and make sure www.tsheets.com is listed.
- If not, click the back arrow.
- Back on the Cookies page, under Allow, click ADD.
- In Site, enter www.tsheets.com and click ADD.
- You may have manually cleared your cookies. In Chrome, this would have been done in the Privacy settings by clicking "Clear browsing data."
- Your anti-virus software may be clearing cookies stored on your computer. This can usually be fixed by setting an exception rule within the anti-virus software's settings section.
If the problem persists, feel free to contact our support team.