This integration allows Intacct users to import timesheets from TSheets for invoicing and labor costing - a significant segment of job costing.
Here's the basic flow:
- Integrate accounts.
- In TSheets, have your employees track their hours.
- In TSheets, download a CSV spreadsheet of timesheet data.
- In Intacct, import the spreadsheet.
- Continue with invoicing and job costing.
How to Integrate TSheets and Intacct
- In TSheets, go to Feature Add-ons > Manage Add-ons.
- Scroll down to Sage Intacct Integration, and click Install.
How to Import Timesheets from TSheets to Intacct
- In TSheets, go to Reports > Sage Intacct Export.
- Select the dates, jobs, and employees, and click Download CSV.
- In Intacct, click Company, and under SETUP, select Company Setup Checklist.
- Under Import Projects, Tasks, Timesheets, at the right of Timesheets, click Import.
- Click Choose File, navigate to the CSV, and click Open.
- Back in the Import Company Information window, select the date format.
- Next to File encoding, select auto encoding.
- Enter the delivery email address, and click Import.