Setting up a TSheets account from and linking it to Square allows:
- Employees to clock in and out from either app
- Special TSheets pricing
Sign Up for TSheets from Square and Sync Accounts
- Sign into Square, and click Employees.
- If you have not already, turn on Employee Login:
- Click an employee name.
- In the Create Employee Login box, click Start Your Free 30-Day Trial.
- Enter your payment card information, and click Confirm.
- Click the button next to EMPLOYEE LOGIN.
- Create and link your TSheets account:
- On the left, click Apps.
- Scroll down to TSheets, and click Get Started › Allow.
- In the New to TSheets? box, enter your information, click the I agree checkbox > Create Account. Note: We recommend a maximum of 10 characters for the company name part of your TSheets web address.
- Step through the setup windows, entering your information, and clicking Next until you get to the Do you want to connect to one of the following systems? window.
- Select Square, and click Next > Connect to Square.
- In the First we need to connect to Square window, select Connect to Square, and sign in.
- Back in the First we need to connect to Square window, click Next.
- In the remaining windows, make your selections, clicking Next, then finally, Close.
See also: How to Sync Employees and Hours Worked Between Square and TSheets