A timesheet in TSheets refers to any segment of time that is tracked. You may have many timesheets that make up your day.
TSheets creates a separate timesheet each time you do one of the following:
- When you clock in, a timesheet is started.
- When you click Take Break, the first timesheet is ended, and a new break timesheet is started.
- When you click End Break, that timesheet ends, and a new one starts.
- If you switch jobs or customers, one timesheet ends and another one starts.
- If you enter hours in Manual Time Card, a timesheet is created.
- If you enter paid or unpaid time off, a timesheet is created.