Note: These steps are only necessary if you are integrated with QuickBooks using the Web Connector.
Before you upgrade:
After you upgrade:
- Make sure to save your QuickBooks Desktop (QBD) company file to your computer.
- Open the Web Connector and, next to the TSheets application for your company, click Remove.
- In QuickBooks Desktop > Edit > Preferences > Integrated Applications > Company Preferences > Select TSheets > click Remove > OK
- Using the new version of QuickBooks, open that file.
- On the same computer, open Web Connector and TSheets.
- At the top right of TSheets, click QuickBooks, and select Preferences.
- Click the blue web connector.qwc link (please note the 4 digit password found on the same page for later).
- When the file has downloaded, select Open or Run.
- On the security window, click OK.
- On the QuickBooks - Application Certificate window, choose Yes, whenever this QuickBooks company file is open.
- On the access confirmation window, click Done.
- From Web Connector, enter the 4 digit password from Step 4.
- Check the box to the left of the TSheets application, and click Update Selected.
If you encounter any problems, contact TSheets Support.