This report allows account administrators to view how many hours have been tracked against each job or customer, broken down by each employee that worked at that job or for that customer. It lists regular, overtime, and double time (if set up) hours.
- This report is only available to administrators.
- Pay Rates are required and can be set up in the Employee Editors.
- Go to Employees and, next to the employee(s) names, select the pencil icon ().
- If a rate is missing for an employee included on a report, or their rates are set to daily or yearly, you will be prompted to add in their hourly rate before proceeding.
- Next to each listed employee, enter their hourly rate. Then, click Save and Continue.
- If total hours are entered (vs clock-in and out times), the order in which the hours are entered will determine overtime costs.
To download a spreadsheet of the report:
- Go to Reports > Tracking > Employee Job Costing.
- Select the report dates.
- Choose to Include Custom Field on the report or not (none).
- Check Group by Job Code if you want the Jobs separated by line breaks.
- Check Calculate grand totals if you want the hour and rate totals added up for the whole report.
- If both this and Group by Job Code are checked, the totals will be calculated per job.
- Next to Filter by Job, do one of the following:
- To include all jobs: Leave it set to all jobs.
- To run the report for only one job: Click all jobs and choose the job you want on the report.
- Next to Filter by Groups / Employees, do one of the following:
- To include all employees: Leave it set to all employees.
- To select individual employees: Click all employees, check the boxes next to the name(s), and click OK.
- Click Run Report. The report displays under the filters. If you make changes to the filters, update your view by clicking Run Report again.
- (optional) To download the report, click Download CSV. The spreadsheet displays. If it doesn't, click the downloads button. (In Chrome, it's at the lower left.) Or, check in your computer's Downloads file.