The TSheets Affordable Care Act (ACA) report helps you:
- Determine if you are an applicable large employer (ALE) that is required to provide healthcare coverage to your employees.
- Fill out IRS form 1094-C, Part III, column b (Full-Time Employee Count for ALE Member) and c (Total Employee Count for ALE Member).
For more information about the ACA, see: The Affordable Care Act: What Will Obamacare Mean For Your Business In 2016?
Install the Affordable Care Act Compliance Tools Add-On
- In TSheets, go to SET UP > Add-ons OR Feature Add-ons > Manage Add-ons.
- Locate Affordable Care Act Compliance Tools, and click Install.
Run the Report
- Go to REPORT > More OR Reports.
- Click Logging and Auditing > Applicable Large Employer.
- In the Applicable Large Employer (ALE) Report window, select a report year, and click Download CSV Report.
- When the file has downloaded, if necessary, click Open.
The spreadsheet displays:
- By month, the number of full-time and full-time equivalent employees.
- The yearly averages of full-time and full-time equivalent employees.