When integrating TSheets and Reckon Accounts, in the Reckon Accounts Integration Preferences window, you will make the following choices:
Team Member Timesheets (Time Clock) Should Show
- Customers & Jobs: When clocking in, your team members will be required to select a customer, and if applicable, a job before they can clock in. (See also: How to set up customer assignments.)
- This option can only be edited upon first integration. If you've already integrated but need it changed, reach out to support to help you with a different set up.
- Service Items: If selected, your team members will be required to select one of these from your Reckon Service Items list before they can clock out.
- Billable yes/no choice: If selected, your team members will have the option to mark time as billable or not billable. Billable items can be used when invoicing in Reckon.
- Require billable yes/no choice: If selected, your team members will be required to mark their time as billable or not.
- Class: If selected, your team members will be required to select a class before they can clock out.
Exporting Time to Reckon
Don't export timesheets prior to this date: To set a date for the timesheet export to begin, click the calendar icon, and select a date. No time before that set date will export to Reckon during syncs.
Import Vendors as Employees: If you check this box, TSheets will import your vendors from Reckon as team members. This is frequently used by companies that employ 1099 contractors. Note: Only active vendors with a first and last name in Reckon will be imported into TSheets.