Get Set Up
Note: You only need to take the first three steps before exporting team members or importing hours to each client for the first time.
- Make sure you have created your client account in Intuit® Online Payroll (IOP) > Clients tab.
- Make sure that, in addition to your client, you have a TSheets account. If you do not yet have one, see How to Get TSheets on Your Computer.
- Within TSheets, set up access to your client's TSheets account. See How to Use Accountant View.
How to Select a Client
- Sign into your IOP account.
- On the Clients tab, select a company. TSheets will return a list of all the clients you have access to in TSheets.
- Make sure the correct company is selected, and click Select Client. (Note: If this is your first time performing an import or export for this client, you will be asked to sign in to your TSheets account. In the pop-up, enter your email or TSheets user name, your password, and click Sign In > Allow.)
After selecting your client's account, you can export team members to and import hours from TSheets. Please see How To Set Up and Use the TSheets + Intuit Online Payroll Integration.