This document is for accounting professionals who manage multiple clients. Working in Accountant view gives you full administrative access to your clients' TSheets accounts. Exception: You will have only view rights to Schedule.
- If your client is not currently using TSheets, and they set up an account via the email below, you receive a commission!
- When a client has accepted your access request, their status in the Manage Clients window will change to Active. Statuses are updated every five minutes. If it hasn't been that long, at the top right, click the X to close the window, and reopen it.
How to Invite Your Clients to TSheets
1. In TSheets, at the top right, click your name.
2. Next to Client Access, click MANAGE.
3. In the Manage Clients window, click Add Clients > Invite clients.
4. In the box, enter client email addresses (using a comma to separate each one), and click Send Request. The clients will receive an email similar to this:
The email invitation expires after two weeks. A new invitation can be sent anytime from the Client Access window.
How to Set Up Your Client's Company in TSheets, Then Invite Them to Start Using It
- In TSheets, at the top right, click your name.
- Next to Client Access, click MANAGE. The Manage Clients window displays.
- Click Add Clients > Create client account.
- On the form, enter your client's basic information.
- To get back to your account, at the top, click Back to my account.
To learn more, see: How to Use Accountant View