Note: This integration is not compatible with all versions of Sage 50. Reach out to our Support team to see if we can make adjustments to fit your needs.
How to Install the Integration
- In TSheets, go to Feature Add-ons > Manage Add-ons.
- In the list, find Sage 50, and click Install.
How to Export Timesheet Data to Sage 50
- On the left menu under Reports, click Sage 50 Export.
- Next to Report Dates, select a pay period and date range.
- Do one of the following:
- To include all employees in the spreadsheet: Leave Filter by set to all employees.
- To include select employees in the spreadsheet: Click all employees, select the employees or groups, and click OK.
- Click Download CSV, and save the file.
- In Sage, click File > Select Import/Export.
- Click Time/Expense > Time Ticket Register > Import.
- Click the Options tab, and select the .csv file you exported from TSheets.
- Click the First Row Contains Headings checkbox > OK.
Note: The same spreadsheet can only be imported once. Attempting to re-import the same file (or downloading a new file from TSheets for the same users / timeframe with minor adjustments) will result in an error in Sage. To fix this, delete the Time and Expense Tickets in Sage, then re-import.
How to Read the Sage 50 Export Spreadsheet
- Employee/Vendor: 0 (zero)
- Recorded by ID: The employee's TSheets Payroll ID (default). If one was not set, the report will use their TSheets username. These need to match the Employee ID in Sage.
- Ticket Number: A unique ID assigned by TSheets for the timesheet
- Ticket Date: The date the work was performed.
- Has been used in Sales/Invoicing: Always "false"
- Invoice Number Used: Blank
- Activity Item ID: Always "LABOR-TSHEETS." In Sage create a new Inventory Item with the Item ID named "LABOR-TSHEETS" and the Item Class set to "Activity Item."
- Customer/Job/Adm: Always 2, which coincides with Job.
- Completed for ID: The job code in TSheets. Must match a Job ID in Sage.
- Pay Level: 1 = regular time. 2 = overtime and double time.
- Has been used in Payroll: Salaried employees: True; Otherwise: False
- Manual/Timed Option: 0 = manually entered (total hour), 1 = clock in/out timesheet
- Start Time: Clock-in time; Blank if hours entered another way
- End Time: Clock-out time; Blank if hours entered in another way
- Break: Paid breaks only
- Duration: If hours were entered manually
- Internal Memo: Blank
- Billing Type: 2: Corresponds to Activity Range in Sage
- Billing Status: In TSheets, 1: If the job code is billable; 2: Not billable
- Unit Duration: Blank
- Billing Amount: 0.00 (calculated by Sage during import)
- Ticket Description for Invoicing: Blank