- The Chrome App is no longer available to be installed. If you already had it installed, you can follow these instructions to use it.
- The TSheets time card app for Chrome users does not support clocking in without selecting a job or customer.
- If you need full functionality, use the TSheets web app or mobile app.
- The TSheets Chrome app syncs automatically with the web and mobile apps. If you want to sync immediately, click the sync icon ().
- You can use the TSheets Chrome app offline. It will sync with the web and mobile apps the next time you connect to the internet.
How to Launch the App
- Click the TSheets icon, and sign in if you haven't already.
- In the permission request window, click Allow.
How to Clock In, Switch Jobs or Customers, Take a Break, and Clock Out
- To clock in: Select a job or customer from the list, and you will be automatically clocked in.
- To switch: Click a different job or customer.
- To take a break: From the Job Code or Customer list, click a break code.
- To clock out: Click Clock Out.
How to Edit, Delete, or Add Your Timesheets
Note: Your administrator must grant the Manage My Timesheets permission for you to do the following:
Click Manage Timesheets, and select a timesheet.
- Click the pencil icon to edit the selected timesheet.
- Click the trashcan icon to delete the selected timesheet.
- Click the plus icon to add a timesheet.