When Mobile time entry is disabled, an employee cannot use their mobile device (iOS/Android app or TSheets Touch) to clock in and out. They can log in and view their time but they cannot clock in and out.
Enable an Individual Employee
- Go to Employees.
- Click on an employee's username.
- Select the Permissions tab.
- Select Mobile time entry, and click Save.
Enable All Employees
Note: This option allows all employees to sign in from anywhere (computer or mobile) and completely manage their own timesheets via Time Slider, Manual Time Card, etc. To grant only the mobile time entry permission, follow the steps above in Enable an Individual Employee, and repeat for each employee.
- Go to Company Settings > Time Options > Time Entry.
- On the Time Entry tab, select Allow employees to manage their own timesheets and click Save.
See also: How To Set Up Mobile Clock In and Out.