There is a wide variety of reasons that may cause PayPal, a credit card, or a debit card payment to be declined. If you receive an email from TSheets stating that your payment method has failed, please try the following:
- For debit cards: Contact your banking institution.
- For credit cards: Contact the company that issued the card (for example, American Express).
- Add a different card to your TSheets payment account. See How to Change Your Payment Method.
- For PayPal: Contact PayPal and/or the banking institution that is linked to PayPal.
- Contact TSheets Support or Australia TSheets Support. We're happy to help you troubleshoot the issue.
Note: We will attempt to run the payment every three days. After 21 days, your account will be frozen. To reactivate your account, see How to Change Your Payment Method above.