Taking the following steps will keep you problem-free when using the TSheets Android™ or iOS® mobile app. To avoid use of your data, we recommend that you do the following while connected to wifi.
If your employer requires location tracking (GPS):
- While clocked in, do not force close or sign out of the TSheets app.
- Do not put your phone in low battery mode.
- Do not put your phone in airplane mode.
- Do not turn off your phone's location services.
- iOS devices should be set to "Location > Always"
- Android devices should be set to "Location > High Accuracy"
- If you use the TSheets Android app, make sure the "Restrict background data" setting is turned off.
If, after doing all of the above, your problem persists:
- On your mobile device, if you have not already, sign in to your TSheets account.
- Tap Settings or More > Settings.
- Tap Help & Support > Report a problem. Or, if you need immediate assistance, contact TSheets support.
If you would like a printable version of this document, go to: Best Practices for Using the TSheets Mobile Apps, or Prácticas recomendadas para usar la aplicación móvil de TSheets, and click the printer icon.