See also: How to Add and Manage Employees
The purpose of Employee Editor is to assign and update various settings to individual employees. To change settings company-wide, see About Company Settings
To access Employee Editor, go to Employees, and click an employee name.
The Employee Editor lets administrators and managers adjust an employee's:
- General: Name, contact information, pay information (visible for admins only), and group assignment.
- Permissions: User type and what an employee can see and manage.
- Jobs: Jobs or customers under which an employee can clock in or out.
- Time off codes: Types of time off that an employee can submit.
- Overtime: Settings that determine overtime calculations.
- Mobile options: Requirement that GPS must be turned on for the employee to clock in.
- Notifications: Clock in/out reminders and notification method(s).