See also: How to add and manage team members
Use these steps to assign and update various settings to individual team members. To change settings company-wide, see About Company Settings
To access team member details, go to My Team, and click a name. You can adjust the following:
- General: Name, contact information, pay information (visible for admins only), and group assignment.
- Permissions: User type and what a user can see and manage.
- Jobs: Jobs or customers under which a user can clock in or out.
- Time off codes: Types of time off that a user can submit.
- Overtime: Settings that determine overtime calculations.
- Mobile options: Requirement that GPS must be turned on for the user to clock in.
- Notifications: Clock in/out reminders and notification method(s).