The Timesheet List is a quick way to view current and past timesheets all in one place, without needing to run a report. You can customize it to show only the information you need in a glanceable view.
Only administrators, group managers, and employees with “Manage my timesheets” permission (or all employees if “Allow employees to edit their past notes” is enabled) will have access to the Timesheet List.
Navigating the Timesheet List
On a computer, in TSheets, go to Time Entries > Timesheet List tab
Customizing the display:
- Choose to view by Day, Week, Month, or Pay Period and opt to Show past days with no time or not.
- Click Today to navigate to the current day’s time.
- Use the calendar icon ()to navigate to a specific date, or click the < > to change the date range.
- Expand or collapse days by clicking the Date header. (Note: dates with no time will remain collapsed and indicate “no time”.)
- In the top right corner, choose to view My or All timesheets. When viewing All timesheets, you can choose to view only one user at a time. Begin typing their name in the Employee Search box, and select their name from the given list.
- Time totals display when viewing a single user’s time (My or filtered by employee).
- Organize how the timesheets are ordered by clicking one of the headers to order them in ascending or descending order (alphabetically or numerically).
- To choose which columns are displayed, click the Gear icon () and select or deselect the column types. Only 6 columns can be displayed at a time. This includes any Advanced Tracking fields you have set up, and Photo Attachments.
- In the same menu, click Wrap text to expand the rows to make all text entries visible. Deselect to return to a compact view.