When editing time that has already been accepted and sent to QuickBooks Online, you may be prompted to first delete the time from QuickBooks Weekly Timesheets to prevent duplication. If you do not receive this notice, you can proceed with editing, re-approving, and accepting/exporting as needed. If this notice appears, follow these steps:
Depending on where you were originally going to edit the timesheet, do one of the following:
Editing time in Quickbooks:
Editing time in TSheets:
- Click the + icon > Approve Time
- Choose your date range and click the team member’s name to expand their details
- Click the timesheet row to display the timesheet details
- Make your edits and click Save
- Reapprove the time, and click Accept at the bottom. The updated timesheet(s) will be sent back into the Weekly Timesheets.
- In the Manual Time Card > Click the lock icon to the left > make your changes and click Save
- Reapprove the time back in the Approvals Report
- Click the QuickBooks dropdown > Export Approved Time. The updated timesheet(s) will be sent back into the Weekly Timesheets.