If you would like to add hours worked for an employee without clocking them in and out, follow the steps below.
Note: You must be an account administrator or a manager to create a timesheet for another employee.
- In TSheets, at the bottom of the screen, tap Crew. (You may need to tap More to access Crew.)
- Select an employee, and tap Clock In.
- Tap ENTER HOURS, select the date and hours, and tap DONE.
- If shown, tap the currently displayed job code or customer, Select Job Code, or Select Customer, and, from the list, make a selection (without tapping a star).
- Tap Clock In. A "Timesheet created for 1 user" message displays. (Note: The employee is not actually clocked in.)
iPhone or Other iOS Device
- At the bottom of TSheets, tap Crew. (Note: You may have to tap More to see the crew features.)
- Select the employee, and at the top right, tap Next.
- Tap the Enter Hours Only toggle, tap Select Job Code or Select Customer, and make a selection from the list (without tapping a star).
- Tap Hours and/or Date, make your selections, and tap Clock In. A "Timesheet created for 1 user" message displays. (Note: The employee is not actually clocked in.)
To clock your crew members in, see: How to Clock Your Crew In, Switch Jobs or Customers, Take a Break, and Clock Out.