Note: Only administrators can install and uninstall TSheets Schedule.
How to Install TSheets Schedule and Set Preferences
- In the TSheets left menu, if Schedule is not displayed, go to SET UP › Add-ons.
- Scroll down to Schedule, and click Install.
- In the Schedule Preferences window, select which schedule all employees can view and manage. (Note: These settings can be overridden for individual employees by going to MANAGE › Employees & Groups.)
How to Uninstall TSheets Schedule
- When uninstalling, your data will be preserved. So, if you reinstall, you will again have access to that data.
- If you are paying monthly and uninstall before your next bill, you will not be charged for the month in which you uninstalled.
- If you pay annually, the remaining balance will stay in your account, but no refunds will be issued.
- At the top right corner of the calendar, click Settings › Schedule preferences.
- At the bottom of the Schedule Preferences window, click Uninstall Schedule.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click Uninstall.
To see all the other cool things you can do with TSheets Schedule, see the other help documents.