- Some permissions can be set company-wide from MANAGE › Company Settings. See: About Company Settings.
- Individual employee permissions are set in Employee Editor (MANAGE › Employees & Groups. See: How to Use Employee Editor.
- Only account administrators can adjust permissions for an employee.
- When an employee is made a manager in TSheets, they can adjust permissions for their group or crew only.
- Account Management: Only administrators can make adjustments to their company's TSheets account and company settings. An administrator may set more than one employee as an administrator. See: How to Use Employee Editor.
- Mobile time entry: Authorizes users to clock in and out from any internet-capable mobile device. See: How to Enable Employees to Clock In and Out via Mobile.
- See "Who's Working" for entire company: Allows users to see the Who's Working window, which displays a list of employees that are clocked in.
- Manage My Timesheets: Allows users to sign in from anywhere and manage all aspects of their timesheets.
- View Timesheet Reports for All Employees: Allows users to view and download all reports except the approvals report. See: How to Run a Report.
- Approve Timesheets for All Employees: Allows users to also view the approvals report and approve, unapprove, and reject submitted timesheets.
- Manage Timesheets for All Employees: Allows users to view, edit, and delete any employee's timesheets.
- Manage Authorization: Allows user to authorize and unauthorize computers for clocking in and out. See: How to Manage Authorizations.
- Manage User Accounts: Allows users to manage employee settings (See: How to Create and Manage Employees) and group settings (See: How to Create and Manage Employee Groups).
- Manage Job Codes (or Customers) for Company. Allows user to create, manage, or delete job codes or customers.
- View and Manage Schedules: Allows users to view and/or manage their own schedule, their group's schedule, or the entire company's schedule. See: How to Set and Change Schedule Permissions.
Permission Type Defaults
- Some company settings may determine the defaults shown below.
- Besides the defaults listed below, additional permissions (see above) can be granted to individual employees.
- Administrator: All
- Payroll Manager: View Timesheet Reports for All Employees and Approve Timesheets for All Employees
- Custom: None
- Employee: None