These instructions assume that you are integrating Reckon with an existing TSheets account. If you do not yet have a TSheets account, see: How to Get TSheets on My Computer.
All on the same computer:
- Launch Reckon Accounts.
- Open the Reckon company file that you want to integrate with TSheets.
- If already installed, open Web Connector.
- Sign into TSheets.
Install the Reckon Integration Add-On and Sync with Reckon.
- In the left menu, go to SET UP › Add-ons.
- In the list, find Reckon Accounts Integration, and click Install.
- In the Step 1: Select Options window, make your selections, and click Next.
- If a Warning window displays, read the warning, and if you agree, type >delete, and click Continue.
- In the Step 2: Set Up Web Connector window, click Intuit's Website.
- Scroll down to Version 18.104.22.168, and click Download and install the QuickBooks Web Connector.
- Back in the Reckon Accounts Integration Preferences window (see pic below), under Download the web connector file, click web_connector_4375.qwc.
- In the Authorize New Web Service window, click OK.
- In the Authorize Reckon Access window, select Yes, whenever this Reckon company file is open.
- In the Access Confirmation window, click Done.
- Back on the Step 2: Set Up Web Connector window, locate the four-digit password.
- In Web Connector, check the box to the left of the TSheets application, enter the four-digit password, and click Update Selected. The system performs a sync.
- Map Reckon payroll items.