When integrating TSheets and Reckon, in the Preferences Connection details window, you will make the following choices:
- Customers and Jobs: This is selected by default. When clocking in, your employees will be required to select a customer, and if applicable, a job before they can clock in. Customized setups are available from Australia TSheets Support.
- To allow customers and jobs to be instantly viewed by all employees, click Assign Imported Customers and Jobs to all employees.
- Service Items: If selected, your employees will be required to select one of these from your Reckon items list before they can clock in.
- Billable yes/no choice: If selected, your employees will be required to mark time as billable or not billable before they can clock in. Billable items can be used when invoicing in Reckon.
- Class (imported from the Reckon class list): If selected, your employees will be required to select a class before they can clock in.
Don't export timesheets prior to this date: To set a date for the timesheet import to begin, click the calendar icon, and select a date. If you plan to test TSheets for a week, but do not want that data to export to Reckon, adjust the date to reflect that preference.
Import Vendors as Employees: This allows you to import your vendors from Reckon into TSheets as employees. This is frequently used by companies that employ 1099 contractors. Note: All active vendors with a first and last name in Reckon will be imported into TSheets.