Before performing any of the mobile setup procedures below, enable employees to clock in and out via mobile.
Android and iPhone
- If you haven't already, provide the employee with your TSheets web address (for example, yourcompany.tsheets.com), their username and password, and instruct them to download the TSheets app onto their phone.
- We suggest that you provide them with the following link: How to Get and Navigate the TSheets Mobile Apps
TSheets Touch (Mobile Web)
- If you haven't already, provide the employee with your TSheets company URL (for example, companyname.tsheets.com) and their username.
- We suggest that you provide the employee with the following link: How to Clock In and Out (Touch).
- In TSheets, in the left menu, go to SET UP › Add-ons.
- Scroll down to the Twitter add-on, and click Install. On their computers, under SET UP, employees will now see an option labeled Twitter.
- Go to SET UP › Twitter.
- Enter your Twitter username, and click Save.
- Go to twitter.com, and log in.
- Follow @TSheets.
- To test, send a tweet to @TSheets. TSheets replies with a confirmation message.
- Direct employees to this document: How to Use Twitter to Clock In and Out.