How can we improve TSheets?

A Daily Report Option that would display all Overtime Hours for the day

Currently, calculating overtime hours is only available when doing weekly reports. It would be great if, when running a daily report, you can also calculate Overtime hours, since that column does show up in the report, but is left blank.

31 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AnthonyAnthony shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Started  ·  Product TeamAdminProduct Team (Admin, TSheets.com) responded  · 

We have started development on the ability to calculate overtime on a daily basis. If you have any questions or would like to provide feedback, please contact me.

Jen Benz

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Bob SchenkenBob Schenken commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please do this soon!!! This is much needed for Managing payroll and scheduling shifts.
        Need an weekly OT Report....

• Travis ErvinTravis Ervin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, currently you are forced to pay your employee's overtime on the following pay period if it accrues in a "partial" week of the pay period. This can delay the overtime pay for an employee up to 20 days from when they earned it.

While in California that is legal, it's not something most small employers want to do. Please add a feature that allows for companies to choose between daily and weekly overtime calculation.

• Craig RegisterCraig Register commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with the need for this is well. Particularly in California and with the way we do our payroll we need an easy way to see overtime and doubletime on a daily basis.

• rhondarhonda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is especially important for California employers who run payroll on a semi-monthly schedule as we need to calculate the daily overtime immediately but the weekly overtime can be calculated/paid in the pay period that includes the end of the week. It might be as simple as running the daily over time calculation (time and a half AND double overtime here in CA) first and then the weekly overtime at the end of the week.

Feedback and Knowledge Base