How can we improve TSheets?

Allocate a number of hours to a job / Job Costing

Set up hourly allowances for certain job codes or tasks. This would allow us to keep an eye on how far along on a job we are, and receive alerts when we're halfway, 3/4ths, etc. This would also let you run a report for the number of budgeted hours versus the total actual hours worked. Set a billable rate on the job code so that we can run a report to see the total cost of doing a job for somebody.

321 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

VictoriaVictoria shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

109 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mary BrasherMary Brasher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I know this has changed to started, but any update on scheduled release date? I would like to tell my managers who have struggled for years to work around this lack of functionality when it is coming...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hmmm...4 years later? Is this really coming to fruition - we would appreciate transparency rather than "under review for future consideration" i think we got that message about 2 years ago...

• MattMatt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Huge support for this! This is a pretty common need to track job costing. There really is no good solution and if TSheets implemented this, it would be a big, big value add.

• eded commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please remind Jen Donchak that I asked for this software mod about a year ago.
        We found a "work-around" but it would be really nice software mod.
        thanks-Ed

• Jeff NewbyJeff Newby commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are considering changing to TSheets from another GPS time card system. They do provide this function and it's very helplful. Hopefully it's about to happen.

• Mary BrasherMary Brasher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When will this be available? I would expect to see a published release date by now since we have all been waiting for over 2 years! I have been told that this functionality is coming for a long time....

• Stefano BegoloStefano Begolo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After asking to the customer support, we received a call from TSheets last week saying that this project is being started now (Q3 2017) and should be available soon.

• Stefano BegoloStefano Begolo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be really helpful, especially when managing projects that have a fixed cost.
        Any update from TSheets Team on the status for this add-on?

• Marco SousaMarco Sousa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I would like to define the number of ours i have been contracted for a customer per month and see how much if it at a given time we have used. Utilization report too....

• DaveDave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this would be extremely helpful. Is this happening any time soon??

• GregGreg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any news on development of this - seems to have stagnated for several years yet would be a fantastic tool for long term project reporting and not just reporting against scheduled tasks which offers no value for projects.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a great feature!! I have jobs that are flat fees for a number of hours worked and it would be nice to know if I was getting ready to exceed the flat fee :)

• Denny CroughwellDenny Croughwell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having the ability to establish budget hours, along with applicable reporting for jobs would certainly be a great enhancement!

• GregGreg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature along with comparative reports and project position reports would be fantastic. Is this on the development agenda?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base