How can we improve TSheets?

Allocate a number of hours to a job / Job Costing

Set up hourly allowances for certain job codes or tasks. This would allow us to keep an eye on how far along on a job we are, and receive alerts when we're halfway, 3/4ths, etc. This would also let you run a report for the number of budgeted hours versus the total actual hours worked. Set a billable rate on the job code so that we can run a report to see the total cost of doing a job for somebody.

295 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

VictoriaVictoria shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

96 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • DaveDave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this would be extremely helpful. Is this happening any time soon??

• GregGreg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any news on development of this - seems to have stagnated for several years yet would be a fantastic tool for long term project reporting and not just reporting against scheduled tasks which offers no value for projects.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a great feature!! I have jobs that are flat fees for a number of hours worked and it would be nice to know if I was getting ready to exceed the flat fee :)

• Denny CroughwellDenny Croughwell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having the ability to establish budget hours, along with applicable reporting for jobs would certainly be a great enhancement!

• GregGreg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature along with comparative reports and project position reports would be fantastic. Is this on the development agenda?

• Kurt JohnsonKurt Johnson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

2017: Please expedite this feature development to include Labor Distribution by project(job) so that management can review project-to-date, pay-period to-date, & fiscal period to-date summaries by hours and labor-costs...

• Mark BeaudoinMark Beaudoin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ann Kunnath is correct...this feature is a must otherwise our company will consider moving away as well. Please add this feature ASAP. TSheets is a great software and company to work with and I do not want to migrate to another company.

• Daniel RitcheyDaniel Ritchey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is absolutely needed. It can even be as simple as a "Enter Total Hours Here" and then it just counts down as employees check into the job. That's basic.

• Anna KunnathAnna Kunnath commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Unfortunately, our company has to move away from TSheets due to this feature not being available. I am very sad because I LOVE TSheets for many other reasons. Their customer service is unmatched! Perhaps we will come back if this feature is added. :(

• Sheila TrisnojoyoSheila Trisnojoyo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

what is the status of this? this feature is surely needed. Our company is struggling with this problem, where workers clock in time for the job code hour more than they should.

• Natalia ColmenaresNatalia Colmenares commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This will be a great tool for our business since its something we straggle with currently. Please let us know when this tool gets approved. We cant wait for this feature to be approved!!

• Jorge L.Jorge L. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any production facility or shop would LOVE this feature! True project costing!

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base